The mission of AAAB is to advocate for the ancillary benefits industry on behalf of carriers, vendors, third parties, and distributors, as well as to advocate for specialty carriers, prepaid legal services, and other niche products. AAAB will also coordinate over 65 and Medicare select issues for its members and other associations involved in this market, which includes agents and brokers.
Together with AAAB, your voice is heard throughout the industry and by state and federal regulators. AAAB is positioned to represent industry professionals making a significant difference for the consumer today and the future.
Current and Prospective AAAB Members – you are invited to join us for the Annual Meeting, as well as the following Lead Generation Coalition on December 12th in Tampa, Florida.
Annual Meeting – 9am
- Annual Report
- Proper Order of Sales with Commissioner Navarro
- 2023 Outlook Panel with Commissioner Mulready
- 2023 Committee priorities
- 2023 Advocacy priorities
- Board Meeting
Lead Generation Coalition – 1pm
- Introduction: Allen Kerr, former Arkansas Insurance Commissioner
- Key Note–The Offshore Problem: Brad Burd, General Counsel at GoHealth
- Vision: Mark Seghers, CEO at InspireHT
- Formation Timeline: Shaun Greene, Executive Director at the American Association of Ancillary Benefits
- Steering Committee Formation: All
- Regulator Final Comments: Allan McVey, West Virginia Commissioner