The mission of AAAB is to advocate for the ancillary benefits industry on behalf of carriers, vendors, third parties, and distributors, as well as to advocate for specialty carriers, prepaid legal services, and other niche products. AAAB will also coordinate over 65 and Medicare select issues for its members and other associations involved in this market, which includes agents and brokers.
Together with AAAB, your voice is heard throughout the industry and by state and federal regulators. AAAB is positioned to represent industry professionals making a significant difference for the consumer today and the future.
Recent AAAB Advocacy Activities:
- AAAB Comments to CMS-9904-P Proposed Rule 09/11/2023
- Comments from AAAB Chairman Goldwater to CMS-9904-P Proposed Rule
- Trade Survey RE: Fixed Indemnity and Specified Disease
- AAAB Response to Proposed Rule 04/07/2022
- AAAB Response to Proposed Rule 07/01/2021